Thursday, March 17, 2011

drummer from the us army in Iraq? COOL!

Hello,

Sounds like you're putting together a solid line up. I am interested but am currently in Iraq with the Army. I'll be back State side in September. I know that's a long time to wait for someone and if you're still looking then get in touch with me in September.
About me. I'm 48 years old and have been playing for almost 40 years. I use all Ludwig drums and Zildjian cymbals. I have been playing on and off with various bands in Berkshire county and Albany NY. I am a professional pilot with the National guard in Mass. I do have an occasional drink but never get trashed, I'm a little old for that crap. I take playing in bands very seriously and have quit bands due to pot smoking and partying when we're supposed to be practicing. I have a dedicated room in my house for practice with drums, amps, guitars and small PA system. Just show up and practice.

Email me if you'd like more information.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment